Saturday 10 March 2012

Upaon-Açu

Random day in school (with the other danish students). The classroom looks like a huge bathroom... haha. We are 4 danish exchangestudents on my school, Upaon-Açu, and we are working on a presentation about Denmark and the danish lifestyle. We are going to show it infront of 1., 2. and 3. year, which is a lot of people! And did I mention it's in portuguse?! haha. Well it's been fun working on the project withe the other 3 danish guys... I hope we get to film the presentation, it's gonna be so funny..




Me 06:00 o'clock in the morning on my way to school.... Looking forward to take the bus!

  
Today I hade test, yes it's saturday, like wtf school on saturdays? But it's cool it's just a couple of tests and after you get to go home. My friend from class took these pictures of me today. Totally random :)


 Random screenshoot we took with Google Earth. The big white building is our school.



When I came home from school today, I went directly to guitar lessons. After that I just layed by the pool for hours and read in my book (Desculpa se te chamo de Amor) I have read 2 chapters now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment