Tuesday 6 September 2011

Carolina (Maranhão)

The 7th I'm going to Carolina with Via Mundo, wich by the way is the organisation her in Sao Luis. We need to meet at the airport at 03:00 am, so I'm not going get any sleep today! But it's okay, because this trip is going to be awesome ;-). We are about 15+ exchange students going together. We are taking the plane down to a city near Carolina, and after that we are taking a bus to Carolina, and that takes 2 hours. We will be staying at a pousada, a little hotel. I come back the 11th, so we are gone for 5 days. I'll put my own pictures up when I come home, and tell about the trip.

Wikipedia:
Carolina é um município brasileiro do estado do Maranhão. Está localizado no Sul do Estado, à margem direita do rio Tocantins. É conhecido pelas suas diversas cachoeiras. Carolina é o ponto de apoio para a visita ao Parque Nacional da Chapada das Mesas, onde se localizam diversas cachoeiras e canyons.













1 comment: