Friday 12 August 2011

Update :)

I don't have much time to write on my blog, but I will try too update you guys as much as I can.
The first night at the new family we went to a koncert - that was great. I dont have much to write about, well I do, but I don't know were too start!
I'm going too make it short. I've been going too school for almost 2 weeks now, and it's been great. But the school is very different from my old one in Denmark! We sit in chairs attached to a table, in rows, in a classroom that looks like a giant bathroom haha... And the teacher does all the talking, well, not really, I've never been in a classroom with that much talking in between the students! It's great!. I also went to the beach last weekend, and it was awesome, the water and sun is like heaven... I went too the cinema aswell, and we watched the movie "Horrible Bosses", it was hilarious !
On saturday I'm going ta party with my 2 hostsisters, the ticket cost 50 R$, so it better be one hell of a party! haha. Thats all for now... Tchau.
Sorry, no pictures this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment